Taking in the TRUTH

[color=blue][/color]

Why is it that when someone wants to know the truth... It takes a person whom should be providing someone with the answers they need/want to know,etc. so long to respond.... ((any takers??))

And, then when they do respond they go in circles just to get to the answer of a simplistic non-sense of responses....it takes forever to respond....

Seems to be like one big roller coaster ride of inadequate behavior(s) if you ask me. :sick::eek::sick::eek:

Many times the people that provide the "truth" are close friends and relatives. They are supposed to be there to support and encourage you. They try desparately to not put you down.

Everyone has quirks and negative "truths" about them. Most of your friends/family just accept the quirks. They avoid pointing things out to you for fear of upsetting you.

• Author

Ok, I should have been a bit more specific of what type of TRUTH I was talking about..

And rather than going into a big speal of it all, I'll give you the short end of my story..

I have been like BEST friends with this 'guy' for nearly 10 years or so.. We went through elementary-high school together.. and since graduating from high school.. 3 years apart.. we're still been in good contact.. until a month or so again..

He met this girl in our nearby hometown area.. Ok, fine no big deal.. But she seems to have him on a leash in that she doesn't/won't allow anyone to talk to him... unless she approves..etc. and well she doesn't seem to like me very much.. I know this because she recently sent me this back and forth im convo.. in the weee hours of a morning.. and told me NOT to talk to him, etc. and well whatever sort of powers she has over him.. It seems to be working.. because he won't barely talk to me at all..

And, well I say/said the word TRUTH because.. I honestly don't understand why this has to be this way.. other than the 'move on' busines.. but in so many ways.. I can't.. Because him/I have been like a brother/sister type relationship.. Until SHE came around.. Now it's as though I don't even exist.. And well I can't exactly contact him.. without her screening his phone calls, or responding to his e-mails/ims..

Does anyone have any suggestions.. Or have been in this situation before.. I feel as though this person is not only ruining my friendship with this individual. But she is also ruining his outloook of a person.. of what he can/not do under ALL circumstances....

In extreme anguish!!

• 2 weeks later...