I got rejected..It's hard

AEkriem

Hi Evreyone

I'm sorry if this place isn't the right place to put my topic.

My Problem:

I'v never had a girlfriemd in my entire life, and i don't know how to have one!In addition, I don't really have good friends(men) which means I'm not able to ask how to do it? As a result; it's not helpful for me !:( :(

Sometimes i fell that I'm isolated because of not having good friends males or even females...

Today: Nov.25.2009

I tried to go out or get a girl or whatever you* want to call it, so i got a rejected !! She said"Sorry I have a boyFriend"

i fell depressed

Please hlep me, my life is empty i really need your Experience, or anything helps me fell better.

If you want to know anything else fell free to ask me.

Note: Im a Sensitive person.

Thank you all.

(*)=The reader.

It's not a race, so just bide your time, and have patience. Everybody gets rejected, trust me, it sucks... but this girl already has a boyfriend, can't blame yourself or her on this one. Move on, next target.

Hey bud dont worry about it..First of all props for you actually going out there and having the courage to ask a random girl out. Thats a great start!!!

Being rejected is natural, you will have to get used to rejection in life, not only with girls but with many things. Have you ever applied for a job and not get it? Have you ever applied for a loan and not get it? Have you applied for different college and didnt get in the one u wanted to get in? All that is rejection and i am sure you dont stress too much about those.

As far as girls go they will reject you for different reasons. One main thing to remember is that MOST of the time its not your fault. The girl you asked out could actually have a boyfriend... She could have just gotten out of bad relationship and is not looking for a relationship, she could be on her PMS and doesnt feel talking to anyone, her friend might have pissed her off and she is in a bad mood. All of those could be the problem.

The best thing to do is go out there and practice more... YOU WILL GET REJECTED but you will gain the all important social skills and after a while you will not be so nervous. You will gain the confidence that girls love and eventually you will have more girls than you ever wanted.

Also why are you sensetive, you are a man and most girls dont want sensetive guys.. girls are usually the ones that are sensetive and when looking for guy they need a strong man that will take care of them. Most girls are not looking for a man that will cry or feel depressed when he doesnt acheive something he wants.

If you want more information or want to exchange yahoo msngers send me a private msg and ill help you out. I tried sending you a private msg but you are too new so you will need to post coupla times before you can send me a msg.

• Author
It's not a race, so just bide your time, and have patience. Everybody gets rejected, trust me, it sucks... but this girl already has a boyfriend, can't blame yourself or her on this one. Move on, next target.

What do you mean by (next target)?

• Author
Hey bud dont worry about it..First of all props for you actually going out there and having the courage to ask a random girl out. Thats a great start!!!

Being rejected is natural, you will have to get used to rejection in life, not only with girls but with many things. Have you ever applied for a job and not get it? Have you ever applied for a loan and not get it? Have you applied for different college and didnt get in the one u wanted to get in? All that is rejection and i am sure you dont stress too much about those.

As far as girls go they will reject you for different reasons. One main thing to remember is that MOST of the time its not your fault. The girl you asked out could actually have a boyfriend... She could have just gotten out of bad relationship and is not looking for a relationship, she could be on her PMS and doesnt feel talking to anyone, her friend might have pissed her off and she is in a bad mood. All of those could be the problem.

The best thing to do is go out there and practice more... YOU WILL GET REJECTED but you will gain the all important social skills and after a while you will not be so nervous. You will gain the confidence that girls love and eventually you will have more girls than you ever wanted.

Also why are you sensetive, you are a man and most girls dont want sensetive guys.. girls are usually the ones that are sensetive and when looking for guy they need a strong man that will take care of them. Most girls are not looking for a man that will cry or feel depressed when he doesnt acheive something he wants.

If you want more information or want to exchange yahoo msngers send me a private msg and ill help you out. I tried sending you a private msg but you are too new so you will need to post coupla times before you can send me a msg.

You're Really helpful person for me

my E-Mail is like my name here at yahoo(aekriem At yahoo dot com)

i think you will get it.

What do you mean by (next target)?

It means you got rejected. No big deal, try again on the next young lady that catches your fancy.

• Author
It means you got rejected. No big deal, try again on the next young lady that catches your fancy.

okay I understand now, but maybe i was rejected becaus of my way.

i think she claimed when she said she has a boyfriend,i do not know may be.

okay I understand now, but maybe i was rejected becaus of my way.

i think she claimed when she said she has a boyfriend,i do not know may be.

Maybe. Maybe not. And if so, what's the point of dwelling on it? It's not like she gave you a list of what's wrong with you, and why she would never date you. She just said she already had a prior commitment, pretty cut and dry answer, which has absolutely zero bearing on your feelings getting hurt.

• Author
Maybe. Maybe not. And if so, what's the point of dwelling on it? It's not like she gave you a list of what's wrong with you, and why she would never date you. She just said she already had a prior commitment, pretty cut and dry answer, which has absolutely zero bearing on your feelings getting hurt.

Toki may i contact by yahoo.

please add me(aekriem at yahoo dot com

Just to let you know you aren't alone...

When I started asking girls out, I was also incredibly shy, for about each 1 "yes" I got 5 "nos".

But tell you what, I decided I wouldn't give a damn about being turned down. So from that time on I started flirting with girls and woman anywhere I was. Bank lines, school, neighborhood, wherever, and the game started turning to my side...

I tell you this, throw yourself in, and be proud that you are one of the few who decided to stop dreaming and started acting, even if you lose sometimes ;)

• Author
Just to let you know you aren't alone...

When I started asking girls out, I was also incredibly shy, for about each 1 "yes" I got 5 "nos".

But tell you what, I decided I wouldn't give a damn about being turned down. So from that time on I started flirting with girls and woman anywhere I was. Bank lines, school, neighborhood, wherever, and the game started turning to my side...

I tell you this, throw yourself in, and be proud that you are one of the few who decided to stop dreaming and started acting, even if you lose sometimes ;)

Thank you so much.In fact, your words are getting me back my confidence

You sound like a nice guy. Get yourself out there. When you borrow a book from the library, go to the bank, pay for your groceries, etc. say hello to the clerk and comment on what a nice / rainy day it is.

Do volunteer work. Do anything in groups where you can! Even if you don't meet someone nice there, be friendly and open and when asked if you have a girlfriend, say "I haven't met the right one yet." Many people like the idea of introducing singles to each other.

It's hard at your stage in life, but open yourself up to the world, and the world will eventually come to you. Maybe there is a great girl out there for you who is wasting time right now on the internet in her dorm room wondering why she's single, when you could both be out there meeting each other.

Turn off the computer, look in the paper and see what's going on in your area ... go do something, and good luck.

• Author

Baroness67

(You sound like a nice guy. Get yourself out there. When you borrow a book from the library, go to the bank, pay for your groceries, etc. say hello to the clerk and comment on what a nice / rainy day it is.

Do volunteer work. Do anything in groups where you can! Even if you don't meet someone nice there, be friendly and open and when asked if you have a girlfriend, say "I haven't met the right one yet." Many people like the idea of introducing singles to each other.)Im not getting this part clearly:D:D

It's hard at your stage in life, but open yourself up to the world, and the world will eventually come to you. Maybe there is a great girl out there for you who is wasting time right now on the internet in her dorm room wondering why she's single, when you could both be out there meeting each other.

:laugh::laugh: i hope so...

Turn off the computer, look in the paper and see what's going on in your area ... go do something, and good luck

Thank you so much:rolleyes: