me with this !

your_shoulder

your_shoulder

Jason and I were 12 years old. In the same school. Jason wrote me a 2 page love letter. Jason and I dissapear

from each other. 10 years later, we meet up again. A mutual friend of ours hooked us up. We started hanging

around with each other. He asked me to go on a trip with him, I said no, we started spending nights together, and finally

we started getting close, as in kissing, and cuddling, We have never had sex. When he was approached by our

mutual friend, on weither we were dating or not, he says that she was not finding out anything. When my ex

boyfriend found out we were hanging out he told Jason that I had an std. Jason talked to my mutual friend about

it, and said he really wanted to date me, but he didnt know how he was going to deal with the std....I explained to

him that my ex was just jealous that I was not with him anymore and not to believe him. I asked him to come over to visit after that and he kept saying he was to busy. I recently bumped into him at a store, and I he looked sad to see me. We talked he asked me a bunch of questions about my life. And then finally I left.. How should I appraoch him? I really want to date him, but I am scared of rejection.