College =]

Hey, I've posted on this forum before.

I'm not gonna know anyone at the college, that's what I'm a bit, you know...

I'm going to college in September (I have to go to the college on the 23rd of June.

Well, I'm kinda not good at meeting new people but it depends... I'd like to hang around with the girls at the college more than anything.

I guess I'll need confidance and stuff, any ideas?

Thanks =]

Most people go to college away from their home. They're in the same boat you are.

It helps when you have common interests. Try joining an intramural sports team or start one yourself. If you're not an athlete, maybe organize a trip to your favorite comic book conference or car show. You get my drift. These are great ways to meet people with whom you will have things in common.

You'll probably live in a dorm. Lots of social activity happens in common areas and kitchens. Tune in to your favorite show in a common room and maybe someone else will sit down to watch with you.

The best way to be friends is to be polite, friendly, and indicate to people that you like them. Good luck and don't forget to study. Classes are a great place to meet people too.

• Author
Most people go to college away from their home. They're in the same boat you are.

It helps when you have common interests. Try joining an intramural sports team or start one yourself. If you're not an athlete, maybe organize a trip to your favorite comic book conference or car show. You get my drift. These are great ways to meet people with whom you will have things in common.

You'll probably live in a dorm. Lots of social activity happens in common areas and kitchens. Tune in to your favorite show in a common room and maybe someone else will sit down to watch with you.

The best way to be friends is to be polite, friendly, and indicate to people that you like them. Good luck and don't forget to study. Classes are a great place to meet people too.

Thanks for the reply. I'll let you know how the taster day goes, it's a day for when we have to attend the college and get a more idea of what's gonna go on.

Thanks =]

volunteer at the campus paper, if they have one. Even if it's just helping with distribution, you'll meet some pretty cool folks there :cool:

• Author
Do you do a sport?

Well, I'm not really into sports.

Maybe pool and a little snooker, that's about it. Pool touranments or something? XD Could be a thought.

I hope there's some girls doing my course, I'm taking an Art course ;D

I'll find out in due course =D xD