Can you REALLY trust another woman?

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

[FONT=Arial]Call me fence sitter if you will, for the jury is predominantly still out for me...even though my most recent experience lends heavily towards NEVER trusting another human with a vagina ever again. (The transvestite still holds no fear of trust for me...and quite frankly anybody with a penis...still at the top of the list of "trustworthiness"...for me...anyway). The experience that I speak of (which ironically should be so "unspeakable") is as old as time itself and runs rampant in every civilization and culture on this planet. My instinct has always been to be weary of women in general, however I felt I had reached a point of evolution in my own right to take on the societal "challenge" of befriending another fellow woman...who consequently was in dire need of female companionship, support and bonding. Much to my shock and disappointment and utter disgust...this project ended in a poignant yet not unordinary display of ruthless and diabolical betrayal to which the only lingering regret I have is to work through my feelings of stupidity and morbid internal desire and need to be "close" with another female. The only saving grace from this experience is that there was another female involved in the matter...that wholeheartedly (when only thinking of HER role) could single handedly restore and define the modern notion that women CAN be trusted by other women and that true friendship is alive and well...and does exist is this god forsaken, neo-narcissistic, greed infused and morally bankrupt society. Details of this "real life" example of female "friendship" will be illustrated in the well documented semi-autobiographical true story book I plan to publish purely motivated and fueled by my internal desire to provide an "eye for an eye"...as death and judgment day are for me, far too long of a wait to provide justice...AND unfortunately I DO fear God will be too merciful. This is not to say I feel I am justified to take God's place for retribution and judgment (as I know only GOD has this ability), however still being an active and relatively upstanding citizen of my community, I do feel an obligation of sorts to inform the general public of this wrong and to if possible...prevent other innocent people from being hurt in the future by this deranged and evil woman. Look for the story coming out Summer of 2010. [/FONT]

onefunnybabe

I'm assuming you are a woman correct? You have to find the right women to be friends with and if you aren't attracting good people, then you need to look within yourself and meditate, etc to figure out what is the issue.

I have several female friends whom I trust. Also we are all humans so you can't expect your friends to always be there for you as sometimes you need to help yourself.

Are you expecting too much from them? We are all struggling to deal with life and make ourselves happy. Many times we want to help a friend but we may be busy ourselves. If someone genuinely cares for you, they will let you know when and if they can help.

Women and men can be trusted but you have to be smart about whom you can trust but the most important person you can trust is yourself so focus on that as well!

onefunnybabe

My other point I think I should add after rereading your post was you need to ask yourself "Do I really want to trust a man/woman?" because it seems like there is a part of you that genuinely is sabotaging your efforts for finding friendships, thus your desire to produce a book.

I think your wanting to write a book is really because you feel hurt by the situation. Is it really about helping humanity? That's why I think you need to honestly evaluate if you want to trust people because it seems like you don't since you are making the claim to write a book, which sounds like an act of revenge.

If you deal with your pain regarding trust, you will probably answer your question about whether women can be trusted.

I have female friends I'd trust with my life.

I had a huge crush on a particular guy all the way through highschool (ages ago).... he never returned the interest beyond friendship. I found out much later that he had harboured a crush on my close gf.... but she had turned him down numerous times because she knew I had a crush on him. I never even knew this went on until another friend disclosed this in our mid-twenties.

I have some female acquaintences I wouldn't turn my back on....but I don't allow myself to get too close to those ones.

• Author
Machiavelli

Interesting commentary. You would think differently knowing what actually transpired. Ironically speaking, I am g[FONT=Arial]enuinely an optimistic and relatively trusting individual...until something doesnt go right. Incidentally...the person in question was NOT only a friend (or so I thought) but a sister in law....family....family...family...Doesnt get any worse than that. The "issue" does not reside with me...dear sister...but with this diabolical and twisted woman that lacks a soul. The book...is both for therapy and carthardic reasons AS WELL as a gift for women all over...a glimpse into the reality in which others I am sure live....unfortunately. There are true lessons to be learned...and shared...so it will be somewhat altruistic also. BUT...as many of my true friends have already stated...you CAN NOT write this stuff....meaning of course...noone will believe it...its too FAR out there. The story will be here before you know it...and I hope to be eating popcorn to it on screen in a few years...Sex and the City...THAT was true fiction...and thus COULD be written...[/FONT]

paddington bear

http://www.thatbitchbook.com/

Have a read. I too recently have been confronted with a woman who I think has solely her own interests at heart and have in the past been bullied, used, screwed over and badly hurt by so-called female friends.

A lot of women simply are not nice people. I now have lots of genuine, normal nice girls as friends, and now here comes yet another nightmare, the type of woman I want to avoid avoid avoid. Problem is how to deal with the scheming, the emotional blackmail - also many times these women are dangerous, they can ruin your life, blacken your name. Best to see the warning signs and disengage sooner rather than later - which is what I'm trying to do now, albeit with much horrific emotional turmoil for me and nasty accusations from her and twisting of what was said and done.

The book above is designed primarily for men, but I found it helpful to make me not doubt my own judgement of how I was being treated and manipulated.

Be careful with writing the book, change all names, places and so on - if she is machiavellian she will sue your ass for slander or defamation of charachter, so cover all bases and protect yourself. My mother always says 'the problem with people you hate is that you think about them too much'. Writing a book might be cathartic to some degree, but think how much it keeps this woman and whatever hurt she caused you more alive for more months because in order to write about it you have to think about her and the situation over and over again every day.

Simply cut her out of your life and your mind. Imagine her standing there in front of you and then drain the colour out of the picture so she seems less real, then make her smaller and smaller and smaller until she disappears, repeat as necessary.

[FONT=Arial] Details of this "real life" example of female "friendship" will be illustrated in the well documented semi-autobiographical true story book I plan to publish purely motivated and fueled by my internal desire to provide an "eye for an eye"...as death and judgment day are for me, far too long of a wait to provide justice...AND unfortunately I DO fear God will be too merciful. This is not to say I feel I am justified to take God's place for retribution and judgment (as I know only GOD has this ability), however still being an active and relatively upstanding citizen of my community, I do feel an obligation of sorts to inform the general public of this wrong and to if possible...prevent other innocent people from being hurt in the future by this deranged and evil woman. Look for the story coming out Summer of 2010. [/FONT]

That sounds tremendously exciting. What's the title of this masterpiece, and who's going to be publishing it?

Incidentally...the person in question was NOT only a friend (or so I thought) but a sister in law....family....family...family...Doesnt get any worse than that

Get a hold of Jerry Springer?

I guess I figured that women didn't really trust other women, they just knew better how they operated because they have the same parts.

Male bonding is so much better than female bonding. Yeah that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

• Author
Machiavelli

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It is much appreciated in this time of turmoil. Yes...I will be very careful to changes names, dates, places etc...when writing the book...and quite frankly I dont even want my name attached to it in any respect...for the purposes of my children and my extended family. I do however, want the sweet satisfaction of tormenting her silently throughout the rest of her life...having her always look over her shoulder and wonder..."What is going to happen next...". Its a VERY complicated situation and web that was spun...one that when reading the book, the reader will be confused as $%#%$ until the plot unfolds and the "pieces" start to come together...and the justice that I can impart going forward is to have EVERYTHING in the book (even the most damaging/embarassing pieces for myself) be true...and then the "contiuation" of the story that has not yet been told (or rather happended) with of course my sick and twisted "plans" for her in her own future...(I dont know...maybe she dies a tortured death...or has some other "worst" nightmare come to fruition in the book...) See...bottom line...I was manipulated beyond imagination by a person who is in all honesty not very bright...which of course lends basis to the assumption that I am the "idiot" and the eternal fool. My brother in law is divorcing her...she is moving out of the house...she will have visitation ONLY for her four children and she is no longer an Aunt to my children nor a sister in law to myself and my husband. You would think that this would be enough for me...however until you KNOW what was done...You dont know. In fact...as I write this today...I am shocked STILL at the depth of deception, manipulation, perversion, and evilness. There are STILL details that are coming out...that are UNBELIEVABLE and warrant a HUGE examination into my own psyche...of why I was so desperate for "this" particualar person to be in my life and for us to have the relationship that I desired....that I LITERALLY missed ALL of the signs...ignored them daily...If I didnt know myself the way that I do...I would swear to you at this point that I was on drugs...and not in my own head. UNREAL. At any rate...even if I only publish one copy of the book...and it is sent to her via mail (I know she will read it)...My goal is accomplished. The icing would be that its a best seller...and she has to live with the fact that everyone knows...and in addition be always thinking of what is coming next. I am dedicating a day a week to getting it all down on paper...and my husband is in full support...which makes this an unbelievably close bonding experience for us...which is one of the top ironic things to have happened as a result of this circus event. (which i plan to add to the book...for her knowledge alone...as it flies in the face of her foiled plan...) My run ons are annoying I know...and please forgive my eagerness to jot some thoughts down...I assure you the writing in the book will be much more true to the art and less stream of conscienceness and freakin without form and polish. But...I do feel better...at least a positive for the moment. Again...thanks for the words...