concerned about my friend

my friend has had a hard time in the past little while, with moving and all, and i'm worried, because she was telling me how she hates being in the new city and misses everyone from her hometown, and then tells me she's been invilved in giving two handjobs 3 blow jobs and engaging in 2 69's , she's always getitng frunk or hihg, the girl is only fourteen! what can i do!? i dont want her to get hurt, shes my best friend in al lthe world! :confused:

YOU ASK: "what can i do!?"

There are seven (7) things you can do, take your pick of any or all of them:

1. Teach her to kindly say "NO".

2. Teach her how to enjoy these things.

3. Teach her how to travel in crowds with more class and refinement.

4. Have her parents take a course in giving their daughter the moral guidance she requires.

5. Stay out of her business and let her learn her own lessons the hard way. That's what many people need. At her age, interfering may have an opposite effect. Too bad she didn't get the kind of moral training where advice to her would not be required.

6. Notify police. If the people she has engaged in these acts with are 18 or over, they have committed felony crimes and it is illegal for you not to report this.

7. Leave her alone and go pick some friends who have less problems than you do. If you make it a point to start saving the world, I promise it will wear you down sooner than later.

If she has done the things you say, she has little character, no willpower, is perhaps sexually addicted, will eventually become ill or die of AID's of another STD, or will be assaulted or killed by an individual involved in one of her sexual encounters.

My vote is to immediatley notify law enforcement authorities. She is a juvenile and needs to get attention before she gets in major trouble.

You also need to consider the fact she may be lying to you...for what reason, who knows? Anybody who would go around talking about the sick stuff she's done is very ill and needs immediate help.

I've seen on tv lately that oral sex is popular with young teens. It is usually only girls performing it on the boys. They see it as no big deal. I think you could talk to her about it some more. Explain to her that she doesn't have to do these things to fit in and perhaps tell her how you, as a guy, would view her. Tell her she needs to have more respect for herself. Encourage her to find new friends by joining a group or club etc.