Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Hey. It was a story of my own. Once upon a time I met this girl at my school. We were like best friends, she talked to me about the issues she had and so did I. But we never went out coz I only think of her as a soul mate, not the girl next door.

Everything seemed to be perfect until now. When the time comes for me to leave this town and right now I am quite out of my mind. It had been a contemplated plan for me to take her out for dinner and kiss her goodbye. Yet I have been hesitating all along since she is the only one who trully understands me at all, if I blew it, there won't be anything left between us, not even the friendship we currently share. So I am kind of getting stuck in the middle. Shall i make a move, yes /no /maybe? Any suggestions? Thanx. I appreciate it.

Hey. It was a story of my own. Once upon a time I met this girl at my school. We were like best friends, she talked to me about the issues she had and so did I. But we never went out coz I only think of her as a soul mate, not the girl next door.

Everything seemed to be perfect until now. When the time comes for me to leave this town and right now I am quite out of my mind. It had been a contemplated plan for me to take her out for dinner and kiss her goodbye. Yet I have been hesitating all along since she is the only one who trully understands me at all, if I blew it, there won't be anything left between us, not even the friendship we currently share. So I am kind of getting stuck in the middle. Shall i make a move, yes /no /maybe? Any suggestions? Thanx. I appreciate it.

Why don't you try to understand what does she think about you? If not, at least you can leave the town with no regret.

Get a move on, guy :)