Midteen Crisis

Ok. well Im 15 and at highschool. I have this friend that i have known for three years. She used to be a really cool, nice interesting person that did stuff with me all the time, and she would tell me everything. We were like sisters.

About a year and a half ago Another girl came to our school. We didnt like her at first, but within a few weeks we befriended her. It was all fine and happy and so on untill near the end of last year they both started wagging and barely turning up to school. They would never tell me when they did. Even though i wouldnt go anyway.

They started to become way closer and i was getting a bit jealous. One night i went over to her house and we snuck out.. And got caught by my mum.. And i was then grounded for two years... while my friends parents didnt care. But now that im grounded (still) i cant ever do anything with her. Shes now doing heaps of stuff with her other friend and leaving me out completely. She also Never tells me anything anymore. She is selfish and doesnt compliment me on anything ever.

I am also always buying things for her and she never returns the favour. Somehow She always makes it look as if shes perfect. Lying to people all the time. Including my Parents. and then every now and then (when she is with me and her other mate) she will somehow say something to make me feel incredibly stupid or angry, and then she says it was a joke. But she does it all the time and it frustrates me.

I did it back to her once. And she got really angry, and gave me the cold sholder most of the day. She purposefully brags about the stuff she does with her other friends in front of me, and it makes me feel reeally left out and alone. I have no one else, one day she will be awesome, the next a complete cow! I just dont know what to do.

for me highschool was dark times, I loved to talk and I had very few friends. I do have friend problems too but In you case I belive that you should just tell your friend that you should not be friends any more because aparently there is some really negative influance. Also that thing where she makes you mad and she does not want it returned back is a joke made to hurt you so if you can return the favor always do - maybe yourfried would understand that what ever comes around goes around and that she should be careful of what she is saying.

Citizen Erased

15 is the age I ditched my bitchy back-stabbing girlfriends, kept my best friend, and got a tonne of guy friends. Trust me, boys are the way to go, they aren't vindictive at that age , just horny. If they respect your friendship then you won't have to worry about the hornieness lol

she sounds like a really mean person at this stage in her life, whereas you sound sweet and caring and deserve better. i think you should just cut ties with her and get new friends x