Who can I hang out with ??

melodymatters

melodymatters

Ok, I live alone and just went through a recent break up. I don't want/need another BF immediatley, but I WOULD like people to do things with. All my woman friends are married and have fulltime jobs and have kids, so I'ts like " maybe lunch once a month, but then I have to take jorden to T-ball".

And men ? well, if they want to hang out with you, they want to Pork you.

So I went out with a couple last night, had a ball, but at the end of the night ? They wanted a threesome.

Am I doomed ???

And don't suggest hobbies, unless it's the kind where they serve beer.

And men ? well, if they want to hang out with you, they want to Pork you.

Men are simple creatures. They subscribe to the "find them, feed them, f*ck them" playbook.

So I went out with a couple last night, had a ball, but at the end of the night ? They wanted a threesome.

Am I doomed ???

Not at all. You just make a strong first-impression. People look at you as more of a sex-object than a person. Tone down the sexiness a notch.

most large and medium sized cities have singles groups for folks just like you and me. they are a great place to meet new people and make friends...once in a great while you'll meet someone you want to date. they ususally do all types of activities, sports, trips, bar nites, skiing, dances, parties, etc....

• Author
melodymatters

Thanks guys, I live in a smallish city, and am thinking of relocating. Maybe then I can look into the singles club thing.

as for the sex object thing, I don't think it's my dress or manner, I'm way more outspoken than sex kitten. But a boyfriend in college told me I just " exude sex".

Maybe I can give Ross K some of my excretions and then he'll stop whining ???

Maybe I can give Ross K some of my excretions and then he'll stop whining ???

That's one approach that never occurred to me.

you can go to a friends house and play some guitar and do merry sing-a-longs while scoping out his gf - there's promise in them theere tonks!

or u could try of sites again like plenty of lobsters - and if u can swim past the fake babes who pm u and tell you within minutes they have cocaine addictions, and the super models trapped ni africa that are unable to string togther two sentences and actually find ways to reappear once deleted or even the ones who use clever monikers that seem oh so similiar to part of yer past...and once u get past that it should be clear sailing

or you could go to the funeral parties, i here cottage country is great to get yer happy hump on....oh, and please never forget make sure u have a game plan and read up on the rules on how to score or win someone back..

my best advice is just be yerself...and everyone will end up with the person that's right for them...in the end - you never owned anyone - you just shared part of the life for a period of time...wink

btw,,.,,i really have only a couple of more hours - then i kiss this site goodbye...and make those appointments...i really am determined to sort this one out because i have a habit of coming back - but hopefully i have done the 'work' this time...fingers crossed y'all