thank u wonderful ms. c and whoever is in yer crew

hey, c, have u ever let anyone in on our uncanny ability to use the freaking massive web as a source for soulmate exchanges? this is easily the most amazing thing u and i ever had between us...we would send emails at the same time, talk about the same thing, sense when the other was in trouble or sending us a message [our minds leading us to the medium and source] even when months and months had passed, our one filled with anger the other junked up....and messages always in a awkward yet humour and unique way...u know, it was in the back on my mind the whole time because it was EXACTLY the same as what u did - when u went NC i went HUH I DON'T UNDERSTAND? and when bURC didn't show up for the MOVE and then NC at work - man

i guess i don't clue into these things because i simply don't understand how anyone couild do these things...like...there's the gf, there's the best friend - let's do it! WTF! i really can't get angry at that because it is beyond whacked - and if u could do that - what else is there possibly to disrespect? i can't think of one - at least you both went fer #1. and its so funny because i never once saw u as that type of woman...but looking back i remember LaU and u walked around my house and you both smiled and she said to you 'this one's a keeper; or ELLIAM and u cuddling and giggling as u pack boxes to leave the tonka

hey, big shout out! for being brave and courageous

love ya