I'm head-over-heels in love with a MM who happens to be a top customer, too!

It's true folks! I've realized that this must be love. I can't seem to get him out of my mind! I've posted questions about him before, and nothing seems to help me shake it off. What's making it more difficult is that he's shown signs of interest as well. How can I remove myself from this temptation? He happens to be a top customer, so not seeing him anymore will be difficult to do. I'm scared.

It's definitely not love. Love is a bond that grows over time when you actually know each other in many, many ways - not just someone you see at work.

It's also not in-love. In love also requires that you know a person well enough to know different factes of them. You know very little about this guy, particularly about his life with his wife and children...which is a majority of who he is: husband and father.

You have a crush, an infatuation. He probably flirts with you because you make it obvious you admire him. Everyone likes to be admired, and is flattered if someone favors them.

The double whammy of him being married and being a customer is exactly why you need to just stop your obsession. You could end up losing your job.

How to stop thinking about him? I don't know - maybe you could imagine him sitting on the toilet instead of fantasizing about how wonderful you think he is? Maybe you could imagine him with his children, or the way he probably smiles at his wife instead of how he smiles at you? Maybe you could imagine your boss giving you a warning about getting involved with customers every time you find yourself flirting with him?

Maybe you could get out there and meet someone else that you could have a real relationship with - that usually knocks useless fantasy men out my head.

• 4 weeks later...

You have to communicate with him to see what is what. Have to get to know him. Doing anything else is just speculation on your part and creating an unhealthy obsession.