losing a big insurance contact

i was wondering what anyone's thoughts were on how to handle a situation where i am going to lose 25% of my business because of a change in a contact with an insurance company, i provide there people with eye exams and eyeglasses and i am an optician however i employee a optometrist and now the company is saying that they will only work with independance od"s and now with opticians we have had this contact for 5 years and i need it really bad. the company is saying he being the doctor would have to own the entire company are else not be at the same address i am. i have offered to build a wall between my office and his and provide a separate entance but they say no. my question is there are a medical director whom i have talked to. what is the best way to beg oe whatever to try to keep this contact. i only have 30 days til the contact ends i have already had an iformal hearing and they ruled against my vision center i have an attorney who has been helping but now i feel like my only hope is to beg is there a professiona way to do that i really would appreicate some help

thanks