LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

I think I might get fired or Am I overthinking?

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th February 2019, 9:08 PM   #1
Established Member

Angry I think I might get fired or Am I overthinking?

Hey!

I just saw the advertisment for a job at the mall I work in. It was the owner Lena that realesed the ad, but I think my manager had a talk with her.

Itís not my manager that put the advertisement up that is what Iím saying. But he might have called Lena and asked her to put it up so everyone can apply.

So now the question is am I going to get fired? Iíve only worked there since december and my manager already wants a new colleague. I met my manager and he didnít say anything about it to me.

It could also be me overthinking because not everything is about me
Tagalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2019, 9:48 PM   #2
Established Member

for most business is brisk and many positions are going unfilled. the company is probably losing money because it doesn't have enough employees. I think you should be ok...

- The Eagles
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2019, 10:46 PM   #3
Established Member

Agree with alphamale.

Usually, if you have any experience reading behavior, you can kinda sense when things aren't going well.
Fugu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2019, 10:56 PM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagalz View Post
<snip>
So now the question is am I going to get fired? I’ve only worked there since december and my manager already wants a new colleague.<snip>
Normally if a manager has cause to fire you they don’t wait to hire your replacement. They fire you then fill the opening.

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 12th February 2019 at 3:26 PM.. Reason: Truncate quote
Simple Logic is offline   Reply With Quote