How many of your EMPLOYERS know you're on LS?

For me: No way man!!!!

Forget significant others....what about the big boss. Does he/she know you're on LS?

Co-workers?

LittleMiss

Hell NO! They are so nosy here. If they knew they would be on here trying to figure out which post were mine.

• Author

Oh I know...I'd be fired...lmao.

I know they could figure out who I was. It's sooo me.....my personality. :p

My boss knows...she found out and then we had a Friday meeting about it. LOL we were banned from LS. Now she watches us like a hawk and we can only go on at 'lunch' time.

But I sneak on anyways. EC the rule breaker. :o:p

Originally posted by EC

My boss knows...she found out and then we had a Friday meeting about it. LOL we were banned from LS. Now she watches us like a hawk and we can only go on at 'lunch' time.

But I sneak on anyways. EC the rule breaker. :o:p

Damn they had a meeting about not being on LS while at work? :confused::eek: LOL how many people where you work are on the shack?

No my boss doesn't know.. but yeah, as long as he's talking about HIM I don't think he pays attention to much else...

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

Nobody knows, at least nobody I know of knows. I'm sure there are ways our history can be traced, that's why I always delete my cookies, files and history! Not even sure if that would do the trick.

If I got caught I would probably get a good talking to and have to move my screen where everyone can see who walks by my office.

I doubt I would get fired.

We've got filters at work. It's a total no can do. Anyway, my job keeps me plenty busy and at lunch and breaks I like chatting with my confreres.

Originally posted by moimeme

...I like chatting with my confreres.

I too take much delight in the engaging banter I have with my confreres. It is truly the highlight of their day. :)

Just messing with you, Moi. You shouldn't use words I have to look up. ;)

Just messing with you, Moi. You shouldn't use words I have to look up.

I'm surprised you'd have to look any of 'em up!

Originally posted by moimeme

I'm surprised you'd have to look any of 'em up!

That one, I did.

As far as the topic of this thread goes, sadly I can no longer access Loveshack at work. I generally don't have time, but it's good to take a break every once in a while. I think they picked up on all the masturbation and anal sex topics and put it on the list to block. So it's really not my fault as much as it is everyone who posted that nasty stuff. I was surprised it took them as long as it did: almost a year.

Hope Not! :eek:.

They all think I am sweet and innocent at work cause I look young for my age and all. They might think differently if they see some of the things I've posted here. :laugh:. Lol.

I wouldn't be able to get away with using Loveshack on the net at work. They have really strict moderators there. All employers are constantly under servailience when they go on.

Not to mention I don't have access to the net and work in a cubicle. Not much privacy from my work mates there.