Should i wait or should i just move on.. Will he ever leave her for me?

My coworker and i have feelings for one another... We spent time over the weekend trying to figure out how we could face the obstacles that are preventing us from having each other. He has a gf who they have been dating for three months now. We work in the same office with this man. Problem is he doesnt want to hurt me neither want to hurt his gf. He chose the option of seeing his gf till he comes up with an issue to leave her and also continue seeing me

I dont want to be an option. I really do love him and now i feel like i am going to be ineffective at work knowing that he is still with her. I want to stop loving him and concentrate on my life but i am not able to. What should i do?

He's already cheating on a girlfriend he's had for only 3 months? That's just wrong. I'd be very wary of this guy. He'll only end up doing the same thing to you. Please be careful.

• Like 1

I think you are making the right decision by recognizing that he doesn't care enough about you to make a change. NC but professional is the way to go.

• Like 2

The problem isn't that he doesn't want to hurt either of you. The problem is that he wants to see both of you as long as you'll put up with it. Clearly, this isn't anyone you could ever trust because he's always going to be juggling women and expecting you to just understand. Let's see how he likes it when you decide to get a second boyfriend that works in the office with you all.

• Like 1