Is his work or him? Or what?

Hello

I haven't been here for awhile but here I am again.... I don't have a lot of experience in life so I do have a lot of questions I guess.......

My boyfriend relocated job in another state....big hospital.

This hospital has women CEO and 6 Vice Presidents of different areas and they are all women except my boyfriend and their office is all located one exclusive area of the hospital and my boyfriend is the top head of all Vice President and his office is right next to the CEO.

Anyway, this hospital is mostly run by all women ....they seem to have a lot of dramas and most of them have marital problems too include CEO....she is asking him a lot of questions about relationship and tells him about her issues, marriage, kids....she keeps him working late and stuff.....I ask him about her behavior but he has no clue and she never say she is interest in him nor shows any......but my boy friend works out a lot and so am I ...we go to gym 3 times a week...

She is same age as her and there is women Doctor who is a Vice President of quality.....show interest in him as well, one Christmas party, she flirt with him and touching his arm and stuff standing right next to me saying she like to work out and ask him to join another gym with her and be a her strainer and she say she needs real man not a sissy boys.....her husband is cheating on her with nurse.......I heard.

Anyway, CEO start to working out now and trying to loose weight..dress better, sexier, and she told him she is preparing divorce......he keeps telling me he has no interest in any women and will give up everything include his job to keep me.....he loves me and so on....

Anyway, this hospital do a annual retreat...every year in March, all the aministrative people go on a 4 days retreat with their spouses...hospital pays.....

Nice hotel, great locations and just relax and have fun....

But because things going on...I told him I do not feel like it's going to be fun and I wish we can skip it...I don't feel like I want to go......well, he told me few days ago say well, looks like you don't have to go on this retreat this time.....I say they canceled?

He say no.....all the 7 women is going alone without the husband this year.....7 out of 4 has marriage problems so they told them they are going alone......and the rest feel awkward, they choose not to bring this husbands either .....I ask him are you going or opt out?

He say he is going......he say he has no choice....it's tradition and all members has to attend....I say it's just having fun trip not involve with work and you are only male and I am comfortable him going.......but he won't change his mind saying he has no choice.....is he right or he can ask to not go?

I ask if I go now...he say well, I love you to go but since no one taking their spouse, he don't feel comfortable taking me......I am frustrated and mad and worry....I know nothing will happen...they are all professional and no one wants to loose their job and too many eyes around them but.....accohole that is what worries me.....anyway, how should I act on this..? Do I have anything to say or just accept this?

I m not his wife either so I don't know what else to think of this.....seem like they don't respect me enough anyway......

Thoughts?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

its best you go,atleast you will k,ow whats going on.woud you rather stay home and have all these crazy thoughts of what could happen with all those women?

IF he loves you so much.. what would make it so uncomfortable?

It's been traditional to take the spouses, so remind him of that and go.

Sure, he is in a position to cheat if he wants to cheat. But hey, if he wants to cheat, he can do that any hour of the day. He doesn't have to go on a vacation to do it, though yes, all of them will probably get sloppy drunk and be inappropriate.

You should just be up front with him and say, You intially told me it was traditional to bring the spouses, and I don't feel comfortable you going alone and all those people going alone, so I'm going.