What can you do to do stay positive?

I'm finally realizing how difficult it can be to find a job. I've been searching for the past few months, and for almost every interview, I've gotten very close. But at the end, the hiring manager would always tell me that while I was a great candidate, someone else was just slightly better. It seems to be happening every time. The most recent one was the worst--the recruiter and hiring manager both told me that they wanted to extend an offer, and that I would be receiving it in a few days. But at the last minute, they said the position I applied for was no longer available, but that they are considering me for other positions. I'm not sure if any of those other positions will work out, but I guess I will have to wait and see.

They really got my hopes up when they told me that they would extend an offer. I was stunned to hear the bad news, but I'm doing everything I can to keep myself busy and not dwell on this company. Still, I have to admit that a small part of me is starting to lose hope. Being unemployed is no fun--I genuinely like to work, and I can't wait till I get a new opportunity.

Basically, I know that I need to think positive. But that's proving to be difficult. What do you do to stay motivated and just keep going?

You have to believe that if it doesn't work out it was not meant to be.

Maybe it'd be a terrible work environment. You just never know.