I am a woman who has a female narcissist on my back. I know from researching stalking that there are female-to-female predators. She would exploit me if she could, would pick my brains. I can see that she is trying to organise ppl who are on her side, but I am not budging.

The bigger picture involves her life away from me at home. We all only bump into each other at work, where she changed seats to be next to me, stalking then, on several occasions.

Now I am waiting to for more dramas.

She is not lonely, she has a group of friends, and I noticed their convos about me, the type where they look at you while talking.

She believes she is entitled to use ppl, me.

I dropped her when she was aggressive, two years ago. Her problem is that I did not accept her apology. She expects capitulation.

Any thoughts?

Edited by darkmoon

What is her motivation?

Is it a personal thing of her own creation or is she a tool of the management team?

The only advice I could offer at this stage [which you probably are already doing] is don't rise to any bait or acknowledge any of her actions. Keep a diary if you think it warrants it.

In a work environment, when I'm at 'close quarters' as it were, with devious people I smile and observe.

So I don't react to anything I go through Galatians 5 22-23 in my mind. I'm not suggesting anything religious, it's just a nice sentiment that keeps me on track.

"22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

I find that if this sort are not getting anywhere with their scheme they either up their game, and get caught in their own trap, or they move on to someone else.