Lost about future, Job or Masters?

I graduated in Computer Science engineering in the year 2014. I don't have a good resume since my academics is average. I applied for Master's but couldn't get into the universities I desired and after this I started searching for a job. I couldn't find a job anywhere for nearly an year because of my academics. All of this was due to my untreated anxiety and depression which I had for more than 3 years. I have finally started getting my treatment but I've still got to improve a lot, especially, my self-confidence.

I secured a 3 month internship program in Android App development in a pretty reputed company and I successfully completed it in December 2015. This is pretty much all I've done since 2014. I didn't feel comfortable being a programmer while I was doing my internship..I feel like it's not the right stream for me. I feel like I would suck being a programmer. I got a job in a startup as a developer now. I feel like I would be fired because of my poor programming skills. I realize all of this is due to my low confidence and I'm working on it already. A part of me tells me to take up this job, experiment my programming skills and another part of me to start studying again since I'm finally getting treated for my anxiety and depression. I wasn't be able to study or concentrate in my engineering days.

I have 2 options now:

1. Should I take up this job and work hard and find out whether I can be a developer?

2. Apply Master's in a different field ( I like Management Information Systems or Commerce) and start a new life in another country.

I've already wasted a year and I don't wish to waste any more time. What should I do?

Ps, I'm 24 years old and from India.

Take the job. If a Master's Degree is important to you, work for a while & see if you can find an employer who will pay for it. Even if you can't getting that degree while you are working FT is the smarter financial move.