LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Janitor Possibly Leaving :(

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th September 2015, 10:53 PM   #1
Established Member

Janitor Possibly Leaving :(

I wrote a thread about him sometime ago about how I liked him and all that stuff, and part of me still does like him. Well I still have been my playful self around him and still was cordial to him and he has confided a lot of things in me, and even asked me what my last name was recently. Anyways, today he called me over to him and told me that this may be his last week here because the janitorial company that he's working for isn't getting their contract renewed. He not only told me that, but he also told me that he hasn't told anyone else and doesn't want me to say anything either. Some things to consider: I've had a crush on him for a while (even though it has weakened considerably) and he has known about me liking him, so why do you think he would tell me that he's leaving, but not anyone else? I know I'm not THAT crazy that I am overthinking this, along with the other things he has shared with me, told someone else a few weeks ago (that if I worked somewhere else that MAYBE he would give us a shot). So again, why would he tell ME this information, but not anyone else?
AugustSnow is offline   Reply With Quote