am i silly or what? what do i do?

SASSYPRINCESS

i have been seeing my boyfriend for 4 months and when we are together we are soo happy and he is so sweet and romantic and I couldnt honestly say i need anything more but .... getting him to spend time with me in the first place is another issue.. if I didnt message him or ask him over would he even message me at all.. thats what I am starting to wonder... Havent seen him in 2 days and asked him over tonite and he said nope..cant.. sorry... and thats not the first time.. He knows it upsets me and appologised last time and then about 2 hours later completely changed his mind and was an a** again... He just doesn't seem to want to spend time with me like i do him... I know if a guy really likes you he would want to see you... just weird ... I feel really self consious with him too cause he says I am fat when I am 56kg and 5 foot 8.. I know im not fat but he thinks i am he said.. I cant talk to him about how he makes me feel because when I do he says im a complication to his life and he doesnt want complications... in other words, dont ever complain even if he is an a**hole.. I know its obvious I should probably leave him but already I have emptyness inside when I wake up when he is not there and already I feel sick to the tummy and sad just thinking about it.. any advise??

• 2 months later...

Yes I say you may be a convieneince to him. Make yourself a little less available. Men seem to like a chase. Give him one. Almost seems like the less you seem to care the more they do.

Worth a try. :bunny: