Hey, I'm in my thirties and have come round to the fact that I need to do another qualification to really land the jobs I want. I have good experience as a writer as well as researcher but no form of senior promotions have really happened and I guess I'm unhappy with where my career is at at my age.

There are loads of post graduate programs I am interested in but am struggling to decide. Id like a career in international development in a humanitarian capacity. At the moment the following courses appeal but wondered if anyone else had any thoughts on programs that look good:

Economics - mainly because I have a good head for numbers but dont have any accredited training in it

Psychology - I am really interested in psychology and work in a relevant sector, plus the stats seem like a good thing

Public Health - seems a good one for humanitarian work

Applied Statistics - would give me that edge to secure the better research roles

International Community Development - seems aligned with where I want to be not sure how good it is in practice to secure a role

I'll be in my thirties soon and I too feel that I haven't achieved anything spectacular.

Back to your question, shouldn't you be looking out for masters that are relevant to your industry?