Need advice about a co-worker crush

I am so confused and I have no idea how figure this guy out!! I am working with the most wonderful man in the entire world..not to mention he's perfect for me! Well, the downfall is the whole co-worker thing. We work in a mall kiosk together and we are always around eachother (the kiosk is 10x10). Anyways, last weekend a group of us went out to the bar and were drinking and dancing and talking..ect. We all went back to our friends house and most of us ended up laying on this huge bed. My crush ended up laying right next to me and being drunk as I was I rolled over, put my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest. He didn't do anything to move, but he also didn't make any moves on me either. I might be looking too hard into this but...if a guy wasn't attracted to a girl at all wouldn't he have gotten up?? The next day at work was a blast, we spent a lot of time talking about the night before and how much fun we had la dee dah dee dah. Then the very next day, as soon as I got into work he told me he had 10 free tickets to this comedy club for next friday and wanted to invite me as well as 9 others. I of course said yes. As we were talking more about that I mentioned that I would love to see the guy who will be preforming the weekend after that he agreed that he wanted to see him too so now we are going to be going out with eachother 3 weekends in a row. He also mentioned that he'd pay for my ticket for the show. It seems like he might be interested but I don't know if he just thinks of me as a cool co-worker and friend or what? I really like him a lot. Does it sound like he might be interested or does it sound like I'm just his friend. Please let me know if you have any advice. Thank you

Should I flirt w/ him this weekend?? Or wait to see how he is towards me first?

---i feel like a dork because I think i'm reading into this too much because I actually like a guy and that usually doesn't happen very often. Let me know what you think.... Thanks

Yes! Take advantage of the situation! He sounds interested in you (to me, anyway). Work won't be as boring now, eh?

How old are you? Is this a career or a 'job'?

I've made many of hours pass nicely with a relationship with a coworker. Especially when I was younger?!

Originally posted by Breathe

Never dip your pen in company ink. Or in your case - don't be the ink for a company pen.

A job like this can be replaced if the relationship doesn't work out.

Tell him how you feel, what have you got to lose?