Why is he less affectionate at work and why is she starting on me?

I noticed when I try to hug my guy at work he is lessaffectionate then when we are alone.Last week he kissed me at work when there were no people around.Which really surprised me cause most of the time hes not like that.

I waved to him yesterday at work and he wouldnt wave at me.I gave him a hug the other day and he wouldnt hug me.He also talks and laughs to my friend at work.I try smiling and looking at him hoping he will say something to me.Well he did say hi to me so I give him credit for that,I just dont understand why he talks more to her.

Another thing is my friend starts yelling at me if I dont understand her and will say things such as my guy is mad at me and today she told me to never cry cause he never wants to see me cry and I'm standing there thinking "Where did that come from?" He doesnt get mad easy.And I wasnt even going to cry today either.I dont understand why she is doing this.I told her to stop yelling at me too.I was ready to cry the other day at work when she told me he was mad at me.Then after I got all worried she says she was just joking.She always tells me after i get worried.

Patty

And the saga continues.... :(

This is reason number 354,657,741,910 why you shouldn't date people you work with. Your managers will catch on and come down on all of you if you guys don't straighten up!!!

Awe patty...

Have you spoken to him. Have you asked him why he is not being affectionate at work?

Maybe if you talk to him you can find out why?

Originally posted by EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd

Awe patty...

Have you spoken to him. Have you asked him why he is not being affectionate at work?

Maybe if you talk to him you can find out why?

Talking to him would be difficult, as he does not speak English. It seems this friend is acting as an intermediary, which is never a good idea. I also agree that becoming involved with persons in a work environment is poor judgement.