Is my Co-worker interested in me?

I have been working closely with one of my female coworkers(single) over the past several months. We spend long hours traveling together on business. I am not her boss, but have been placed in charge of overseeing her sales activities.

On valentines day, we had to travel several hours by car to visit with a customer. She mentioned she had plans to have dinner that night with a friend but the friend canceled on her the last minute. I felt bad and asked her to join me for dinner that night. We ended up having dinner around 7pm until closing time around 10pm, then parted ways.

That same weekend several of my coworkers decided to get together for some golf on the weekend and the female coworker in question was invited too, I will call her M. I decided to invite M to the golf range the day before so could brush up on her game. We grabbed a bite to eat beforehand and proceeded to the range. Several hours later we parted ways.

The next day, I asked her to lunch before we where to play golf that afternoon and she agreed. We played 3 holes before it got rained out. After the 2 others left, I asked M if she had plans and if not wanted to do something with me. She agreed and we decided to go see a movie. After the movie, we went to a upscale restaurant for dinner. We spent hours talking and drinks (not about work) and then parted ways.

I seem to get mixed signals from her, and I am wonder if she might be interested in me. We text quite a bit to each other on the weekends now too. Just sharing how each others day is going and such.

I am seeing this wrong? My gut tells me she is interested but then again, she might just be being nice.

Anyway, any input would be nice. Also I am married and she knows this.

Judging by your account of the events, she's definitely interested in you. It seems that she has accepted all your invitations and you two already spent some time outside the office enjoying each other's company. The problem is that you are married. Does your wife know that you've been spending all this time with a female co-worker?? Also, what you say does not make much sense to me: you are marrried and yet you spent Valentine's Day evening dinning with this gal. You also spent a weekend with this woman...... Am I missing something?

In case you want to cheat on your wife you my find this of some use: a lot of women in the corporate world would avoid sleeping/dating single men at work because these women are not prepared to invest emotionally in a proper relationship. Most of these women prefer to have short-lived affairs with married men who will be very discreet and give them exactly what they want without putting too much emotional pressure on them.

The question as to whether she is 'interested in you' is completely irrelevant.

You shouldn't even be asking!

Hell, you shouldn't even be asking her out!

It sounds to me as if really, it's not a question of whether she is interested in you or not - it's blatantly obvious that you are interested in Her - !

Are you seeking an affair?

Do you want to begin having a sexual relationship with her?

because the way things are going, you may well succeed!!

Two desperately bad things against this:

ONE: You're Married.

TWO: You work together!!

Bad idea! Very bad!

What the hell do you think you're playing at??

Why were you not with your wife on valentine's evening?

That is where you SHOULD be focussing your attention!

• Author

My wife and I are pretty much over. We are basically still together because our kids. We have not had sex in 1 year+. I can count how many times we have had on 1 hand for the past 2 years. She was just basically serving my manly needs, no love involved at all.

Gomuningen, this is exactly the kind of excuse most married men make when entering in an affair..... Don't ask for my respect, though. I am a single man and I am in love with a single woman who has an affair with a married man, just like you. While she's "distracted" by this relationship with him, I don't receive any attention from her and I get treated like garbage. You see, a selfish male has taken two females out of the genetic pool. People like you are beneath contempt.

My wife and I are pretty much over. We are basically still together because our kids. We have not had sex in 1 year+. I can count how many times we have had on 1 hand for the past 2 years. She was just basically serving my manly needs, no love involved at all.

"Staying together because of the kids" is a load of garbage.

I know plenty of people of my age and younger, whose parents divorced and guess what? They all survived to tell the tale.

It's not about having to stay together for them.

You stayed together because it was more convenient.

"Serving your manly needs " sounds like you got sex when you wanted it, even though you didn't love her - and still don't.

So basically, you were using your wife to gratify your sexual desires.

Like a hooker, but just not paid in cash.

Very nice of you, I'm sure. :rolleyes::mad:

So you see, you stayed with your wife because, basically, it suited you.

Don't use the children as a selfish excuse.

It's better to have children with parents who are separated, but more content, than staying together and pretending everything is ok.

Kids aren't stupid. And you teach them that continuing in a broken relationship, and being miserable, is ok.

File for divorce, get out of the house, then date whoever you want to date - legitimately.

But I would still steer clear of work colleagues.

That is a disaster waiting to happen.

Act now think later has always been my Moto but then again I am not married and frankly from what I see I'm glad to keep it that way to my grave