the past is haunting me

Today I somehow started thinking of this customer,that I once saw at my work.She looked kind of around my age and she had a blanket over her and had her head down.Now Im questioning myself,telling myself,that i should of said something to her to try to help her but back then I didnt know what was going on cause I never seen a customer like that before.Finally I think the manager did say something to try to help her cause she wasnt there when I left.I just wish that I was the one to go over to try to help.I dont know why but I'm just feeling guilty for not going over and trying to help.I just wonder if it would of changed things if I tried to help her.But at the time,I didnt know what to really say cause I never seen anything like it.I still think about her and hope she is ok and has food to eat and people are watching over her.I just hope she is ok.

I dont know why but Im just feeling guilty about it.

Patty

It's pretty normal to feel bad about not doing something you feel you should do. Don't beat yourself up about this, Patty. Say a prayer for her and know that next time you see someone like that you'll probably talk to her because you'll remember feeling guilty about this time.

• Author
It's pretty normal to feel bad about not doing something you feel you should do. Don't beat yourself up about this, Patty. Say a prayer for her and know that next time you see someone like that you'll probably talk to her because you'll remember feeling guilty about this time.

Thanks.I hope she is ok.I'll defenitly pray for her.

:)

Patty