I dont know if its wrong to be this jealous of another co-worker.Im jealous cause everyone talks to her cause shes expecting and I kind of expect it, but everyday she has a new story to tell,it gets kind of annoying.Plus she acts like everything is so wonderful and thinks shes the best.Plus she doesnt have to follow the rules at work cause she gets special exceptions.She looks over at me,like she thinks shes better then me.

Whats one way of getting over jealousy? Or I'm I just annoyed at her behavior? I'd say Im a little bit of both,but let me know what you all think.

Patty

maybe it's a combination of both, and to a small degree. I know I've felt that way before about the employees who were "golden" -- popular, smart, always did things right.

best thing to do is tune it out. if that doesn't work, you're bound to find something to feel sorry about for that person, for some reason that makes them more approachable, more human.

With a pregnant woman, it's knowing that once she has her baby, she will never, ever get a good night's sleep again.

i dont know what ttpe of work you do but i used to work @ kinkos while pregnet w/ my first daughter i worked up to about a week b/4 she was born. i also was in school (college) full time. WEll i got a lot of special privlages and attention so to say. but i think it was well deserved. i worked hard and working was hard on me physically being pregnet i got to do things like sit on a stool on our very few downtimes, or i got to wear my shirt untucked. etc i had lots of people feel he way you do about it but even with those things i worked hard just as hard as the other employees if not harder . i dotn know the details but just think that it is hard to work while being pregent. and ignore the things like the others said she wont get another full nights sleep after she has the baby lol :)

xalysabeth