I am sooo pissed.

I realize that its not what you know but who you and how good of a brown nose you are. I get it. I get tired of these games sometimes. I try to smile and just go with the flow because I know I should be happy to have a job, right. When I was hired, I had to do my own filing, my own work, and no one helped me. But when the princess was hired, the world has now evolved around her. She has everyone doing her work and it has been passed out as long as the work is done. This burns me up. When I asked for help, I was told that maybe I could not handle the position. But when the princess is overwhelmed, she gets help. I've been demoted and I have to watch this everyday. I try to put on a phony smile but deep down inside I know that I was not afforded the same help as the princess.

• Author

My headache is slowly going away. I am still upset but writing about it makes me feel better. I was really upset about it. By the way, I am a minority. I try not think about it and say no I am being treated fairly. Sometimes, I wonder. This has taken a toll on my self-esteem. I am too afraid to look for something else.

Hi Mercedes,

I know exactly how you feel and what its like to be in that position. The truth is- nobody cares. If someone does- they wont help you. All you can do, is do your own job as you should be and don't worry too much about anyone else.

In the end of the day- you have your position and she has hers. You wouldnt have one if you wouldnt be good at it :) So, chin up :) It will get better, you know it will :)

My headache is slowly going away. I am still upset but writing about it makes me feel better. I was really upset about it. By the way, I am a minority. I try not think about it and say no I am being treated fairly. Sometimes, I wonder. This has taken a toll on my self-esteem. I am too afraid to look for something else.

Don't be afraid to at least look. Thankfully, you can do so while employed instead of being in the desperate position of unemployment.

Keep it a secret but look for something else.