Bullied just cause I don't do it the way he does

quietGuy13

Ok. This guy at work, who is an old guy(50s) works next to me. Me and him we are the only ones doing that kind of scanning work. ANyways

, ever since we started doing it and i decided i would not count the pages by hand, he started like bullying me/bossing me around and having this negative energy and getting mad cause i don't count by hand.

I have myalgia( i think that means nerve pain or something . that's what the doc said i may have) ...and torn thumb ligaments( BOTH NOW. it used to be one but now i get pain on the other one to) because of doing too much of this work(going through stacks and stacks of documents and preparing them for scan) AND also because i have this myalgia due to some genetic syndrome i have.

The first time way back about 1 year ago, me and him had a meeting with the boss because i told the boss i couldn't do it. ANd i told the boss that my hands hurt so if she would allow me to let the scanner do the counting and i make sure only one page passes at a time. She said yes.

BUt this guy still keeps geting angry.

I'm not an argumentative person. i'm quiet and like i've told you guys i have a speech impediment,.. when he gets mad at me... i have trouble telling him "why?" or whatever and then my lips starts shaking and like i'm gonna cry.. ( but i don't) ANd i just keep quiet and shake my head as if saying "ok i'll do what you say"

Anyways, he's getting transferred cause he applied to another position in another department so this was his last day with me. But he is still gonna have to come to me and ask me questions and look for documents where i am. I assure you he is going to keep sayiing "Did you count?" and stuff

well ***** just sh** the ***!!! tha's what i want to say to him.

Just mind your dumb business. If they want me to count.. then have the boss tell me. not you!!!

Anyways, i feel bad every since he's been my coworker.

It feels like he enjoys bullying me.

What to do?

• Author
quietGuy13

BTW. I already told you guys about this guy some long time ago in another thread. But can you imagine!!! Everyday ever since, he keeps bullying me when i don't count pages. he gave up for a while, but now in his last day he decided to tell me again about counting.

BTW. I already told you guys about this guy some long time ago in another thread. But can you imagine!!! Everyday ever since, he keeps bullying me when i don't count pages. he gave up for a while, but now in his last day he decided to tell me again about counting.

Go over his head, take it to your boss again.

Your boss gave you the okay- so go back to him or her and talk to them again.

You take orders from you boss, not this azz- so just reaffirm with your boss and let him or her know what is happening.

• Author
quietGuy13

Thanks. yeah i will.

But he's gone now. so i won't do what he wanted me to do anymore.

I'll do it my way.

GualisipGurry

buy Aventyl tablets without rx purchase cheap Coumadin cod free fedex Rulide buy fedex Elocon without a perscription Loxitane online next day Fedex delivery Robaxin how to order Zovirax online without a rx buy Trental no visa online without rx purchase online Motrin without rx purchase cheap online Avandamet how to order Glucotrol online without a rx best place to purchase Voltaren mastercard order Yasmin without rx from us pharmacy buy Aristocort without a prescription overnight delivery purchase Mentax pay pal online without rx order cheap overnight Parafon purchase Avodart online without prescription Order Trental overnight cod purchase Atacand Hct prescription online Buy generic Femara no prescription buy Trecator-sc mastercard without prescription online order Zanaflex no visa without rx Rulide with free fedex overnight Order Premarin cod buy online purchase Lovegra cheapest Duricef available online buy Effexor cod next day delivery buy Rulide without a rx overnight shipping order Lopressor pay pal online without rx Femara delivered overnight Cheap Imitrex without prescription order buy Ilosone without rx needed Cheap Thorazine overnight Amoxil online cash on delivery buy Evista cod next day delivery

Thanks. yeah i will.

But he's gone now. so i won't do what he wanted me to do anymore.

I'll do it my way.

Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself in the workplace.

Your boss makes the decisions- so lean on him/her when you need them, that's what they are there for.