Company just seems nice to me But doesn't hire me. Using me?

They haven't hired me in 1.x years. which is very unusual. usually companies hire after 3 months or 5 or something. not 1.5 years

And they don't even tell me anything if they goona hire me or not.

Recently they hired some people directly. I'm not even hired, i'm just a temp.

Everyone is so nice to me and happy that i work for them but even all my coworkers and people in the company say "Why haven't they hired you?" "Why don't they hire you?" "They should hire you"

the company has positions for people with science etc degrees, phlebotomy etc. which i don't have. I'm just doing simple repetitive clerical stuff. So maybe that's why they're just using me to the the repetitive hard work cause they don't want to do it.

Should i quit or stay and hope they'll hire me?

They have told me they would hire me in Januarry but the month is over

desertIslandCactus
They haven't hired me in 1.x years. which is very unusual. usually companies hire after 3 months or 5 or something. not 1.5 years

And they don't even tell me anything if they goona hire me or not.

Recently they hired some people directly. I'm not even hired, i'm just a temp.

Everyone is so nice to me and happy that i work for them but even all my coworkers and people in the company say "Why haven't they hired you?" "Why don't they hire you?" "They should hire you"

the company has positions for people with science etc degrees, phlebotomy etc. which i don't have. I'm just doing simple repetitive clerical stuff. So maybe that's why they're just using me to the the repetitive hard work cause they don't want to do it.

Should i quit or stay and hope they'll hire me?

They have told me they would hire me in Januarry but the month is over

Why would you quit if you are happy there and you are getting wages.

In this economy, you may quit and be jobless for a time - then another employer may be reluctant to hire .. unless you wish to be a temp for another company ..