Those awkward situations...

Anyone have experience as the Drafted Keeper of a Tryst?

My boss ( 1/3 owner of the business) is having the affair, with my one co-worker.

I am hating the work environment as I know all parties, spouses and kids included! I get to shut up..do my work and go home each day wondering how long I gotta deal with this. Other co-workers are starting to put two and two together and I am to just "pretend" that these folks are business friendly...Umm yeah ...as was Clinton and Monica.....

If I speak up...I am at jeopardy to lose my job...If I keep quiet I lose my own integrity and things I just don't agree with.

I actually have lost any respect for this man and equally lost respect for the co worker...I am struggling to sit in the same room discussing business whilst they are playing footsie under the table so to speak.....

My boss really does think no one knows...but its so very apparent....ANy suggestions or ways to work thru this ? HR was of no help when I made a general statement about work relations crossing a line....They cant touch the owners....Gotta love Free Enterprise and Fire at Will states....

Feedback or suggestions please? No I cant quit....Got an ill parent and cannot find a job as easily in my area....

• Author

Talk amongst my self:

Hey Tayla sorry that no ones responded. I can understand your concern.

Otherself: Ohh its okay , ya see folks are busy with other issues, political debates or just needing to be listened too. Besides this incident is sooooo unique that no one can relate. (*scratches head*)

Self: No reason to underplay your original post. Its a work issue and you are not a robot who is out of tune with the work environment. People affact people either directly or indirectly. Obviously your boss affects his Lil Girlfriend in ways too eh? *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Otherself: True that ! Well thanks for at least reading, responding and basically not treating the post with indifference which is all the rage in this millenium...Best get back to figuring out this matter, Thanks for responding and restoring my faith that at least I listen to myself :)

The above convo is a figment of my reality..take it for what it is and nothing more.