do you dislike the people in your department?

They're always telling me "oh, you don't go out to bars on weekends?" eh? Why the heck should I, and why is it your business if I do not?

I think this, and not say it, I'm not dumb enough to lose my job. Or people from other departments who expect you to like them, you don't know, or evidently don't have to care about them.

Do you save face at work, but when you get home think to yourself, "i'm glad i'm away from those ****ers!"?

They're always telling me "oh, you don't go out to bars on weekends?" eh? Why the heck should I, and why is it your business if I do not?

I think this, and not say it, I'm not dumb enough to lose my job. Or people from other departments who expect you to like them, you don't know, or evidently don't have to care about them.

Do you save face at work, but when you get home think to yourself, "i'm glad i'm away from those ****ers!"?

I don't know, I think your going a little over the top always thinking everyone is looking for a way to get rid of you. Whenever I'm at work I'm always quite a bit more careful about what I say and don't say, I definitely wouldn't say "yea man, every weekend I go and get tanked" but this sounds like a normal question to start conversation, if you don't have a problem with alcohol I would just answer honestly(ie every once in a while or whatever it is). But I don't think I'm a target at work, if you do, I guess you should just avoid these questions, and answer as PC or vague as possible. You should also be more careful around hr.