there is a young female that passes my path of the way to the sub-way sandwich shoppe and methinks her form is a formidable love-thing and I have traced my path in order that I might cross her space in a timely manner in order to say hello to this young beatiful creature. Her female-form is great andf I have seen that she drinks tea from a nice little shoppe near sub-way and to this I will tell you that I have paid the colored-man who works the security detail there five-bucks in order that he might give her a tea-bag with my number on it in order that she might call me. the number is listed in which case I will also tell you that i write that "Dave loves your form in a love manner, and is not just going to form you for a dick-lay, but would like to take you horse-back riding and smell some nice flowers and maybe get to know you and your personality". Love Dave

Uh-huh. If she calls the number written on her teabag (and I'm sure she will -- I myself have successfully picked up dozens of women with the old teabag trick), I suspect she'll find it hard to understand what the heck you're saying. :confused:

P.S. methinks yon formidable love-thing will be really creeped out, which perchance shall make it tough to obtain a dick-lay when she serves you with a restraining order.