Carrying on with a co-worker..

I've posted before...about hooking up with one of my co-workers...Now I have a slight issue, so I'll try to break this down as easily as possible..Business is family owned (by his fam.) I only work with the fam..(my boss, his wife, and said co-worker...the boss' bro.) so I get all this gossip about the fam, and what not, and I enjoy it...Hey, I can get insight into this without even having to talk to him about it...nobody knows we even dig each other...This is kept very hush hush..So last week, my boss and his wife asked me to come hang out and have a drink with them.. I wanted to, but was already with some friends, so I declined.. I thought it was pretty cool, as I am really trying to expand my circle of friends to not involve only a bunch of lameasses who sit around and watch tv all the time...

So I guess my question is, Should I go out with them the next time??? Given the situation with me and hot co worker, I would be a little nervous, but at the same time, getting in good graces with the fam might actually work to my advantage, and I could probably get alot of useful info...

I'm becoming closer with my boss' wife, and that's totally cool...she gives me all the juicy gossip about the family...and I get details about hot co-workers pending divorce and psycho wife.

For the record: Me and hot co worker have only done the deed once in the past two months...I can't honestly believe that this is all about booty...I have a cross post in the Dating forum with a little more detail...

Guys, would u seriously carry on for two months like that if it was only for booty???

Sorry your post has been here for a while with no response. I didn't go through your other posts, so I don't know what your history is, however, to answer your question:

Guys, would u seriously carry on for two months like that if it was only for booty???

No. The fact that he is going through a divorce and has a psycho wife, as you call it, would be a red flag for me. While I understand people make mistakes in marrying the wrong person - what if it wasn't all her fault? What if he wasn't that great, but you are just enjoying the sex with him? If I were in your shoes, I would wait until the divorce is finalized before taking up with someone.

Maybe someone else will post to get the ball rolling.

• Author

Yeh, I know I'm venturing into unstable territory...I'm not lookin to really make him my man or anything...For lack of better explanation, I'll take what I can get..I ain't tyin myself down to anyone yet...But man...There's just something there that I can't even explain, and it's radiating from him, not me. I'm just enjoying the ride, wherever it may lead.