Co-worker flirting or not?

Ok.

I have this friend, who we'll call Pierce. He went to a team building event, where he met other members of his work group from other parts of the country.

Now, this is the first time he ever met some of these people. He is married, and not the cheating type as far as I can tell.

The team building even was over a few days, and everyone had their own room, but most of the time was spent in the recreation area, where there was a bar, games, etc.

So he tells me one of these people he has never met before was a woman few years younger (not much) and engaged to be married in August.

From what he tells me she is a little wacky, but fun and nice.

She was hot too. Kind of looked like a young Elizabeth Montgomery, big boobs and all.

The first night everyone is drinking and she is clinking glasses with him for odd celebrations during discussion and is touchy feely a little bit, but all friendly like.

The second night, she has MUCH to drink, and they start playing pool together. Soon, almost after every shot and they pass each other, she holds out her hand and grabs his. He tells me she gives a good squeeze and are extended.

Then what struck him as 'new' was during one passing she clasped his hand and this time gave the back of his hand a long, wet kiss.

Also, throughout the playing, there were extended hugs, but probably just friendly like.

Nothing else came of it, nor was Pierce looking for anything. I think the action confused him.

Is this normal, friendly behavior from some girls in part of the country?

I never experienced anything like that, so I couldn't answer.

What do you people think?

• Author

You are pretty awseome pyro. Peirce will appreciate it. He emailed her today. I get the impression nothing is awkward between them