thin line b/w platonic/romantic relationship with older co-worker

where is the line between being a friend with a co-worker and taking it to a romantic relationship? I've befriended an older co-worker of mine the last couple years. she is 10 years older than me and i've always enjoyed her company. i am not attracted to her beyond just a friend. But where is the line between asking her to spend time together and not sending out vibes that i'm trying to pursue her romantically? I've felt that partly due to the age, it was nice to be able to just relax and not even worry that she might think i was interested in her like that, so we've had lunch, dinner, movies, even gone to a wedding together, just the two of us... For the most part, i've been pretty sure that she didnt have any feeling for me, but recently, i'm not so sure... where is that thin line? I really want to just keep her as a platonic friend, but where is that line?

If you want to keep things platonic, don't do so many things alone with her - invite others to join you. Make sure you're not paying for her all the time. Most important, don't flirt with her.

I'm sure it's wonderful going out places w/her, but in my personal opinion, bringing her to a wedding may give some signals not only to her but to others, again - just my opinion. Is she flirty with you? If she hasn't given any real signs of attraction towards you then just keep the ball rolling like it is. Do you have a gf? If so, maybe talk to her about your SO...?

Simple......talk about other women.

Talk about your dating life.

Tell her about a woman you're interested in or tell her about the type of women you're interested in meeting. Even ask her advice maybe.

If she's interested in you THAT way....she won't be going out with you anymore after that.

If she's ok with being friends.....she'll listen to your dating stories and maybe tell some of her own....possible even offer you advice.

Btw, while talking to her about your dating life, don't say to her: "So are you dating anyone?" In other words, don't ask anything that could look like you're fishing...because if she's interested in you, she could take that question the wrong way.