enough is enough!!!

i can NOT take it anymore...im back with my "ex" again and things seemed okay for about the first month but they are back to the same ways again...he is still obsessive, jeALOUS, addictive and very controlling. He still does not trust me and always doubts my feelings..

The reason it ended was because of his crazed ways.. i do have feelings for him, he is a great guy, BUT i cant take it....

WHAT can i say or do to let him know that this needs to stop, and that he needs to stop feeling like im joking him in this relationship>!

I HAVE TRIED TALking to him MANYYY times about this situation but we always end up fighting...!

• Author

because of trrouble he has had in the past, and the fact that i have a lot of male friends!

i dont know what to do, i do like him but this is clearly pushing me away!

I LOVE THAT QUOTE BklynGuy!!!

I think this is in the wrong place (you might get more responses if it were in the "dating" forum).

Mkay...

If you think he is unlikely to change and you two have tried to work through it...perhaps it's time to say "adios" to your ex/bf? There are certain things that can be dealt with...certain things one can stick around for...but jealousy, obsessiveness, etc? I dunno.

Has he tried getting help?

• Author

hehehe !! yes he is the EX...

that turned into a friend and because of certain circumstances he is now a BIG FAT QUESTION MARK!!

OHH confusion confusion

WATEVER

hehehe !! yes he is the EX...

that turned into a friend and because of certain circumstances he is now a BIG FAT QUESTION MARK!!

OHH confusion confusion

WATEVER

Well good luck with whatever you decide.