Is my boss flirting with me??or does he just care bowt me??

I am really confused with wether my boss is flirting with me or just being friendly:

He winks at me

He walks past me, looks me in the eye and holds my gaze and then smiles

I passed him a recept the other day and he practically took my hand with it (Slid his hand down my hand)as he looked me in the eye and said "Thanks Skyla"

Walked past me the other day and quickly dragged his hand across my shoulder

Another co-worker who my boss has been friends with for a long time said my boss told her he cares alot about me

Asked me to come up to his office and had a huge chat with me about random things like if i use protection, what would i do if i got pregnant, Do i do drugs? What i do in my spare time, Would i like more responsibilites with my job? is everything alright?

Said when they sell the buisness one day that they are taking me with them

Always commenting me, saying im a bloody good worker.

When i went on holiday, he told me to be naughty but be carefull.

He also said hes really excited about me turning 18 ( Thats the legal drinkin age in NZ)

He walks pasts me all the time and brushes up against me.

Sooooo is he flirting?

Additional Details:

I worked with him for about 5 hours today because he was training me to be a supervisor and he didnt try touch me, or talk to me inapropriatly or make a move on me.

even though he had a lot of chances because we were working alone together most of the time

Some people are saying if i have the same feelings for him then go on and have fun. but how would i make a move on him without hardowt showing him im making a move. just incase he isnt interested in me at all and pushes me off him?

I don't think getting involve with your boss is a great idea. I would keep it professional and just take his 'caring' for you as just that and nothing more.

I have never come across a boss that ask if I use protection and what not. I mean random things can be so many things but why talk about that?? Just wondering...

skyla002

Is your boss married, separated, divorced, in a relationship or just palin single???:confused:

Oh, and the asking if you use protection thing is way out of line for workplace behavior. I`d watch his arse like a hawk. Be careful.

LucreziaBorgia

Are you kidding me? Of course he wants to sleep with you. Does he want to date you, and be your boyfriend? Probably not. But, rest assured that he is certainly interested in having casual sex with you. He isn't going to touch you at work unless he is 100% certain that you are

a. legal

b. interested

Anything less, and it could result in a sexual harassment suit. He's covering his ass, basically. How to make a move? Do it outside of work. Do not involve alcohol. Make sure you use protection. Something tells me that the sort of guy who brings 17 year old girls into his office at work and asks questions about his own sexual safety and protection has probably been around a few times. I doubt you are the first girl he has been with there, and you surely won't be the last.

Unfortunately, when you sleep around at work particularly with your boss your days as an employee are generally numbered. Its unethical, unfair to the other employees, and you can bet at the first sign of trouble you'll be the one bounced out.

So.. have fun, but prepare yourself for a messy ending.

If this guy is married, engaged or otherwise involved - be especially cautious - as you will be expendable in more ways than one. You definitely don't want to be involved with him if he is otherwise involved with someone else.

What could a man in a position of power possibly see in a naive 17 year old girl that works for him?

I can't think of a single thing he could want from her. :p

You're kidding right?? Okay if he wanted a relationship, maybe. But as someone pointed out, this puts you at a disadvantage because if/when the other employees find out, they will resent you. And his wife works in the company.

If there's a risk of his wife finding out, he will get rid of your arse. It'll be your word against his.

LucreziaBorgia
Yeah hes married, his wife works at our work 2.

Hes about 40 i think

And hes got 2 kids 5 and 7

:rolleyes:

Of course.

Caveat emptor, Sky. If you go for it, you have a hard lesson ahead of you to learn. Let's just hope that when you hit the bottom, you don't hit too hard. When you are down there looking up, understand this: you chose to jump.