Possible to get much younger conservative girl into bed?

I'm kind of going back and forth with my beliefs, but I've recently attended a reformed church and one of the younger girls approached me at lunch, sat next to me, seemed to have high IL as she played with her hair, touched my hand (trying to show me sign language) but I was also sitting next to the pastor and a church elder, so I didnt do anything, but later asked her out and she said another time, but hasnt spoken to me since. Anyways, this got me thinking, is it actually possible to pull these girls back to my place or am I playing with fire here? Theres like a 17 year age gap here..but shes legal..sooo?

If you have to justify all your posts with the fact that the girl is “legal” you’re probably on the wrong track.

Two years ago you were 25, now there’s a 17 year old gap between you and a legal girl.

You sound creepy. Try to have a healthy relationship rather than trying to get young girls into bed.

• Like 4

Anything is possible but it seems improbable. If you are looking for effortless NSA sex, fish in a different pond, not a church.

• Like 1
  • Author
If you have to justify all your posts with the fact that the girl is “legal” you’re probably on the wrong track.

Two years ago you were 25, now there’s a 17 year old gap between you and a legal girl.

You sound creepy. Try to have a healthy relationship rather than trying to get young girls into bed.

Yeah I lied on that post, I'm older than 25...I think I lied in case that girl stumbled across the post. Doesnt natter now though on that one.

• Author
So you're a Christian?

Not sure what I am right now. Mentioned i was going back and forth on beliefs. Perhaps agnostic with Christian tendencies? Idk.

Michelle ma Belle

I'm not going to lie, reading your post and previous posts, it gives me the creeps. Very predatory / prey.

Perhaps you should use your time in church more productively instead of trying to pick up and bed young girls.

To answer this post, I'm with Preraph, she wasn't flirting and she shot you down regardless so...

• Like 4