"Spiritual, but not religious"

LookAtThisPOst

When seeking out a woman , some would say they are "Spiritual, but not religious"...I would prefer a Christian woman, but...sometimes I would see this and not think it so bad either. Some kind of have a lifestyle of performing acupuncture and yoga and such.

Would a Christian be compromising if they were to go this route of dating such a person?

Michelle ma Belle

I was born and raised in a very devout Catholic home.

When I was old enough to think for myself, I started to question my religion and wanted more answers about what it all really meant. I had an insatiable curiosity about life and death, heaven and hell and everything in between.

I've spent the last 20+ years searching for my own answers. I remained open to learning more about different religions as well as many other non-traditional beliefs. They are all surprisingly very similar at their core.

These days I do not subscribe to any one singular belief system or ideology and therefore do not identify myself as religious but most definitely spiritual.

One of my favorite quotes about religion is this;

"Like the bee gathering honey from different flowers, the wise person accepts the essence of the different scriptures, and sees only the good in all religions." - M. Gandhi

:)