mind , weirdness .. . ..

I read that your subconscious supposedly creates your character, right? Well I am having a problem with that.

I've "made" myself conscious and it seems as if I am not using the right things to put myself together, to grow as an individual except using my mind over and over again. I try to set goals for myself everyday and use my mind as a tool. I don't want to feel lazy, or feel sad, or feel negative. Problem is I don't think I do anything that is "normal" to the public eye.

People don't seem to accept. Some use me and hold them to their power, some pick on me, in most cases some take me the wrong way. That's if I do or not talk, either way I am gonna fall somewhere.

I think a good example would be Jay-z. He puts his lyrics together in a different way that people usually don't, he watches, and he uses his mind. That is what makes him successful. And I want to be successful... but am I "growing"?

I hope you can help me out, maybe that doesn't make sense at all. Maybe I am not thinking clearly. Hopefully you can help me? I just want to grow and be successful and experience things to be wise. Any quotes or anything you know about life that can do something... is appreciated... dudes... and girls.

nobody can manipulate a truly healthy, happy individual, so rather than looking at other people, work on improving yourself.

using your mind all the time only leads to unhappiness, try to take a break from your mind reguarly by doing meditation.

i am really not sure about subconciusness creating character. i dont know what that means. also what do you mean by character? do you mean ego?