Not moving to FL, Moving to be closer to my BF. I got attached.

IhavenoFREAKINclue

Well my vacation to FL opened my eyes A LOT! I realized That I was running away from my hum drum life. It will follow me where ever I go. Plus you couldn't pay me to live there lol. So My BF and I decided that we are going to get an APT together. We are going to wait about 8 months from now, but were starting to save.

I got attached to my BF and I do not want to leave him. So the easiest way to stay together and to be happy is to move closer to him. So i will still be picking up my life and starting a whole new one with him. I know this is kind of soon but in 8 months we will be together a year and if I don't hate him by then, we will be living together. I know I rant a lot about him but he did something on our vacation that I will never forget. 1. We were staying at a ghetto ass hotel with ex cons living there. And my BF only stayed a few days and then it was every girl for herself. So he got us a room for the rest of the week at a really nice hotel cause he was worried about me! Then we were laying in bed and he noticed that I have a little birthmark on my lip. My own mother never even knew I had that and I always said the man who notices that is the one. A little childish but that's what I'm basing my"husband material" foundation on. So therefore I am more happy then ever that I will be living with my BF and still getting out of this hum drum life to start a new one!