LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

will moving to another city make me more happy?

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Like Tree4Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th March 2019, 12:28 PM   #16

Moving away from home is always a smart idea Highroller. Plus, you can give yourself a year in your new city/state or country and if you love it stay, but if you get homesick, you can always move back.
Old 19th March 2019, 1:38 PM   #17

Interesting thread,

yes highroller and crispy toast, I can relate to a lot of what you say,and it is reassuring to know there are other people who experience these type of issues.

thinking somewhat along the same lines myself, though I am not quite ready to make the move at the moment

I would look at it "what would other people I know do if they were having these problems"

and I am pretty sure they would be on the next train or plane

it is not easy for us more reserved individuals to make the leap but definitely worth a shot me thinks.
Closed Thread