LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

I feel nothing

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th November 2017, 4:21 AM   #1
Established Member

I feel nothing

Post removed. Too negative and confronting.

Basically, i feel no emotions and want to SAVE my humanity.

Last edited by Soak; 12th November 2017 at 4:28 AM..
Soak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2017, 1:33 AM   #2
Established Member

sometimes I feel this way.

I guess I can say it's a phase, but I don't know your story.

Why do you want to feel something?
Noproblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 6:57 PM   #3
Established Member

A life worth living will have its emotional ups and downs. If you've always been this way, then you should seek professional help
sam light is offline   Reply With Quote