Turns out, You Can Go Home again

Recently Max warned a young one at LS that everyone knows, you can't go home again. Well, Max was wrong apparently.

"The f*** you can't", is the response of Hallowe'en's Mike Myers. And Max for one is not about to go on record telling 'Lil Mikey he's wrong.

But how a'bout you. If you could go "home again" to a time and place when evrything seemed just perfect, where would that be?

Max thinks he'd like to be breatsfeeding again. Either that or the time when he was 17 and a female doctor checked out his prostate. Was Max dreaming or did she really whisper in his ear as her middle digit slid home, "Me luv you long time Charley."

Originally posted by Max Zoom

Max thinks he'd like to be breatsfeeding again. Either that or the time when he was 17 and a female doctor checked out his prostate. Was Max dreaming or did she really whisper in his ear as her middle digit slid home, "Me luv you long time Charley."

yaaa....alpha think why max refer to himself in third person always?

Okay, if I understand the question correctly... :confused: if I could freeze time...I'd be on the beach in Hawaii with my husband. I loved that.

Oh Okay I get it now........

If I could freeze time I would have stayed 11 when my mom was still alive and my little sister was already born.

I sit, stare and ponder life, wonder why Max talks in 3rd person as well...Think I mentioned this in another thread of his somewhere else and never got an answer...Oh well...lol

• Author

Max wants Monica Lewinsky to be his dominatrix. She'd be nice to Max the Little House Boy.

Not like the last dominatrix he had to worship. Do you have any idea how it feels to be awakened in the morning by a big fat aging toothless Scottish hag who yells, " Gi' oota bed ye wee litt'l worm and gi' ta cleanin' the calcified crrrappp oot ma toes.!"

Monica! Be nice.

Originally posted by Max Zoom

Do you have any idea how it feels to be awakened in the morning by a big fat aging toothless Scottish hag who yells, " Gi' oota bed ye wee litt'l worm and gi' ta cleanin' the calcified crrrappp oot ma toes.!"

yes i do know, actually :o