Was it right for this guy my friend is seeing to come between us????

Me and my friend have been through a lot together over the years. We've been always really good friends.

We are now living separate lives on different continents because we were from different countries and I moved back home because I had to. We spoke at least once a week because of our schedules and time differences

This guy I didn't know she was seeing at the time didn't like that I liked a retweet she posted on Twitter and the small items I gave her over the years before I returned home to live and work. So he told her to end our friendship.

He also took it upon himself to delete me off of several social network we were connected on such as LinkedIn and Instagram.

Do you think its right what he has done???

Or what are your views on the situation???

I've never met him either because we live on separate continents and we don't know each other. This is someone she claimed said he appreciated everything I did for her which was long before they even met as well.

Did your friend tell you that her boyfriend deleted your contacts with her, or are you assuming that?

His actions are insecure and controlling, but ultimately it's your friend's call on how she handles boundaries with her boyfriend and interactions with her friends. If she prioritizes her relationship with him over her long standing friendships, then she'll continue to accede to his demands. Instead of criticizing him to her, which could backfire, think about just leaving the lines of communication open...she may get back into contact with you if and when the relationship ends.

sdrawkcaB ssA
Me and my friend have been through a lot together over the years. We've been always really good friends.

We are now living separate lives on different continents because we were from different countries and I moved back home because I had to. We spoke at least once a week because of our schedules and time differences

This guy I didn't know she was seeing at the time didn't like that I liked a retweet she posted on Twitter and the small items I gave her over the years before I returned home to live and work. So he told her to end our friendship.

He also took it upon himself to delete me off of several social network we were connected on such as LinkedIn and Instagram.

Do you think its right what he has done???

Or what are your views on the situation???

I've never met him either because we live on separate continents and we don't know each other. This is someone she claimed said he appreciated everything I did for her which was long before they even met as well.

No it is not right for him to do what he has done. If anything I would be concerned about your friend. Guys like that are controlling in nature. Who knows what else he will do. She may be getting into a trapped relationship with him. Another scary thought, is what is he capable of with the Internet.

I hope you can discuss this with your friend and have her understand how important this is and not to ignore it.