Image for a second..

As soon as i turn away all

The weight returns.....

i can look at my driver license

Picture and see my round fat face

and know its not as fat anymore..

Its giving me self esteem issues

Anyone else have these issues?

Sure. I've lost 55 pounds, and though my clothing size says I am "normal" (no more plus size - yay!), I still feel like the fat girl. It was a part of my identity for a long time.

But I stop myself from letting that thinking get in the way of my life. I remind myself of all I have accomplished.

You can't help having a hard time letting go of your "fat" self, but you CAN start working on changing your thinking.

And of course, you are more than your body. You have value as a person whether you are thin or fat.

I went through this in HS. Was a "plump" pre-teen. Summer after the 10th grade I started running and working out. Came back to school that fall wearing "normal" clothes. However, I still couldn't get up the nerve to ask anyone out because I still saw me as that fat kid who went to the Jr High Valentines dances alone and couldn't get a date to Homecoming.

Now I'm in the process of losing weight again after a divorce. I still have that fear of asking someone out because in my eyes they could do better than me physically, all other things being equal. :(

am struggling with losing weight am just getting fat and my boyfriend left sometimes it feels like it cause of the weight i gained after the baby i was size 8 now 16