female on dhea

hi i am 45 female and found out i have such low testosterone and dhea levels that the lab range did not even register it.

i have only been on 12.5 mgs for about three days now, and have not felt anything as far as libido goes but am feeling quite energetic and happy.

have any women on here ever used dhea for low testosterone and if so did it return some form of your libido back to the day's when you enjoyed making love?

if so how long did it take? i've been this way for well over a year and my dr. that did the test and seen how low it was would not treat me for it saying "women don't need testosterone" if so then why did she test me to begin with?

now my new dr., thank God agree's with me that yes we do!

if it is low then we do need it!

i am going to be switching over to a dhea cream instead as soon as she call's it in.

she is going to re-test me in about six weeks to see how and if it has changed any.

any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!

Your doctor is the best person to rely upon for your own personal medical regimen and it's very unwise to seek opinions of others whose situations may have been much different than your own.

However, it seems like your doctor is very correct in the way she is treating your disorder. For more information, go to: http://www.digitalnaturopath.com/cond/C11433.html

Good luck and please listen to and cooperate with your doctor.