just a queston...is there anone else that gets really nervous when they're alone with a guy..that likes u? like nervous where u start shakeing? like everytime i even hold hands wid a new guy i get all nervous...i dont want the guy to think im weird..sometimes when i get nervous i even start not liking the guy.. like i want 2 get away ...even if i really do like the guy....anytime i start liking a guy...then the guy starts liking me..i stop liking him.... its soo weird

heres sumthin else... i waz with this guy i liked at his howse yesterday..we were jus sittin 2gether..and when we got up.. he couldn't move..his whole body like froze and when he walked he was like ow ow ow ( i had no idea wat was going on) then i went home... the next day i talked to his sister and she sed he went 2 the hospital... last nite but he came home this morning... does any1 no what was wrong....

sounds like something got locked up (bones) or pulled (back muscles). staying all night sounds like a typical ER thing, they take forever! You'd be better off asking him how the visit went, and what they diagnosed, and if there's anything you can help with (if you're that good of friends with him that you're comfortable asking).

just a queston...is there anone else that gets really nervous when they're alone with a guy..that likes u?

That would be a nightmare for me. :eek: !

Jokes aside...

I think that what you are experiencing is fear of losing someone. Maybe if you break it off before you get into the relationship, then it won't hurt as much.

-Just a thought