LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management

WW is working for me

Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management Staying fit and physically healthy is essential! Remember, we aren't subsitutes for your physician! As always, talk to your doctor before following any suggestions or advice!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th February 2019, 7:16 PM   #1
Established Member

WW is working for me

The 4 lbs. I gained in two weeks when off ww, was lost in 1 week plus .6. I'm really trying to keep it in my budget when I move, because I need to lose a lot of weight and want the support. The diet coach is helpful but I need the more in my face support of WW.
Kristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2019, 5:48 PM   #2

Have you heard of an app called myfitness pal
TwoxeLDd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2019, 6:43 AM   #3
Established Member

I downloaded it but haven't used it. My bosses daughter lodt weight with it. The diet coach recommends lose it. So I have that one.
Kristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2019, 2:27 AM   #4

just try to eat less and drink more
iraida is offline   Reply With Quote